Voice your Support
Don’t be silent! If you believe in the trail and the cause of safe biking and walking, and you’d like to see a healthier, more economically vital and liveable Shoreline, speak up!
Here are some ways you can put your energy behind the trail:
- Talk to your friends, neighbors and business associates.
- Let your town officials know this is a worthy project.
- Contact your state and federal legislators.
- Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper.
- Join us and speak out at a public hearing when proposals come up in your community.
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about what we’re doing and how you can add your voice to the cause.
Be Part of a Better Way
It’s often said that the success of a project like this takes a village. We are all part of the Shoreline village, and the success of the Shoreline Greenway Trail depends on people like you.