Voice your Support
Don’t be silent! If you believe in the trail and the cause of safe biking and walking, and you’d like to see a healthier, more economically vital and liveable Shoreline, speak up!
Here are some ways you can put your energy behind the trail:
- Talk to your friends, neighbors and business associates.
- Let your town officials know this is a worthy project.
- Contact your state and federal legislators.
- Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper.
- Join us and speak out at a public hearing when proposals come up in your community.
Be Part of a Better Way
It’s often said that the success of a project like this takes a village. We are all part of the Shoreline village, and the success of the Shoreline Greenway Trail depends on people like you.